Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sibling Night!

My fingers are crossed that my family won't end up dysfunctional like 90% of families I know. I've been told to stop trying....most families just don't get along...but I'm not a quitter!! I strongly believe that in order to 'get along' we must spend some time valuable time together! We had a 'sibling night' when my brother, Jordon, left for the MTC a couple of years ago & now my BABY brother, Dylan, is college bound. Another night of fun & games was in order for sure!
We went to Fredricos in Logan for dinner. They have the best ham & cheese salads EVER. And I now highly recommend their Chicken Alfredo Pasta. I could feel myself getting fatter after each & every bite! We learned that Angela can't stand maternity pictures and REALLY can't stand family pictures of people when they all appear naked & are wrapped up in bed or something cheesy. She was quite animated with her description of those pictures! (I don't think any of us will look at her the same)




After we finished eating Ashley ditched us to go pack for a boating trip & the rest of us headed to the fun park. We played the arcade games. It was a blast because we had the whole place to ourselves and could act as silly as we wanted! Jordon managed to hit the jackpot on a game & we ended up with almost 500 tickets. Of course - with our tickets we got........FABULOUS MUSTACHES! Jordon looked like Super Mario, Dylan looked like Hitler, Angela looked like a biker, & I looked like a hairy person! GOOD TIMES!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

So, you notice how all of you are laughing in the boob picture except Jordon. Is it just me or is having a little too much fun.

Angela said...

And, I especially hate the ones where you can see the guys nipple. I mean, come on. Nobody wants to see that!

Angela said...

Look how big my hands are compared to my boobs, and then look at Ashley's hands compared to her boobs. LMAO!

Sandra said...

LMAO????

Amber Lynn Photography said...

i love the mustaches freakin hillarious!!