CAUTION!!! Here comes an adorable picture!!! They are getting very strong on their stomachs and will be crawling before I know it! (Rylee in Blue - Taylor in Pink)
Our baby hummingbirds. Caleb & I would check the nest almost every morning while we were feeding Simba.
Discovering a dragonfly with dad. Caleb would NOT touch it. Notice his hands behind his back?
Caleb LOVES going to the park. We try to get there a few times each week. His favorite is the blue park (Snow park). Brigham City is lame though because they don't have any swings! I love swings!
I love lounging by the pool...any pool. This is how my pool experiences have went this year. #1 I took all 3 kids to the Brigham pool in the early summer & we lasted about an hour. They wouldn't even refund my $! Oh well - not their fault. #2 Casey, Caleb & I met some of his family & my brother Dylan at Cherry Hill for Casey's birthday in July. After about an hour & a half of swim time, they evacuated the place because of a storm. #3 Last Friday when Casey got home from work I took Caleb to the pool. We met Angela & Blake there. Finally - a good time could be had!! THEN....someone vomited in the pool. We had only been there for an hour. The pool was evacuated & they asked everyone to either get a pass to come back another day or come back after the pool was cleaned. At least we got a free pass to come back! #4 Yesterday Caleb & I finally got about 3 hours of decent pool time! Caleb loves the kid slides & loves it when Angela takes him down the big blue slide. He is also getting much braver. Last year he wouldn't walk around in the shallow end...I'd have to sit & hold him, but yesterday he would venture away from me. Not far....but baby steps is fine with me.







3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute, you should of put warnings on all of the pictures, they are all adorable.
Those are super cute pics. And the block thing IS awesome.
so much fun i love all the pics your blog always makes me smile keep it coming!!
Post a Comment