Monday, August 22, 2011

6 months!

Can you believe that these ladies are 6 months old already??!!?? They sure don't stay super small for very long. They are both rolling all over the place, reaching for toys, eating like champs, and spend most of their time being adorable. This past week I have found BOTH of their ticklish spots...it is so fun!

Taylor

Weight 14.12 lbs - 23 percentile

Height - 27" - 86 percentile

Head Circ. - 43 - 63 percentile Rylee

Weight - 14.5 lbs - 16 percentile

Height - 26.5" - 72 percentile

Head Circ - 42 - 48 percentile Caleb, Taylor, Rylee & I walked to the park this morning and I took this picture. It shows how beautiful their blue eyes are! It also shows you how much hair they DON'T have.

3 comments:

Amber Lynn Photography said...

their cheeks are so freaking adorable!!!

Ashley said...

That picture of Rylee is to die for :)

Sandra said...

Have I mentioned I love those babies? I agree with Amber and Ashley. Cutest pictures ever!