I was approached by my neighbors with the idea of watching their children. That's right. Day care. It is day 2.....& I'm wondering what I was thinking! I don't think there is enough pepsi in the world to get me through this
I told myself I need to attempt a schedule for meals/quiet time/TV time/outside time...but the schedule will be muddled with my sweet Taylor & Rylee. They are still on the "I make my own schedule" routine.
I have the following:
2 - 6 month old beautiful girls
1 - 1 year old
1 - 4 year old
1 - 3 year old (sweet Caleb!)
1 - 5 year old (in Kindergarten - doesn't get her until 11:20)
1 - 9 year old (doesn't get here until 3)
I am so glad I'm not a polygamist.
2 comments:
You're right. There is not enough Pepsi in the world. I'm not even sure there is enough Vodka.
Holy smokes! I'm pretty sure I'd slit my wrists. LOL! You are one brave lady. :) Can you do this as a trial basis and just see if things get better? I truly cannot imagine doing that and my youngest is almost 5. Good luck! You have your place made in heaven darling! :)
Post a Comment