Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gardners Village

I love Gardner's Village. I love my kids. I love my family. Does that about wrap it up? One Saturday in October, my aunt made dinner for us & then we went to Gardner's Village for our annual shopping trip. Dinner was fabulous. French dip sandwiches, pasta salad, 7-layer dip, pepsi & chocolate cake.

I got a purse that I love, some discounted Halloween decor & a fun Christmas night light.

My mom stayed home & baby sat Caleb which was very nice of her. It would be wonderful if she'd come shopping with us though.

Taylor & Rylee

My Aunt Sandra loves my little girls. I love that they bring happiness to so many other people besides me!

Rylee

Taylor
Amber & Angela had their face painted. They looked very cute. Next year I might have to get it done. I love that they are kind of dressed a like & showing the same amount of cleavage. LOL

We went on a Saturday this year and the place was packed...BUT I think I liked it better than going on a week day. There were a lot of people dressed up as witches & I think it just added to the Halloween spirit.


Amber, Angela, Sandra, Ashley & Me.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

I do love those babies. I love kissing their little cheeks and taking pictures of them. They always turn out so cute. Then I put them on my magnetic board and smile every time I walk by.
Cute blog and way fun day. Thanks for sharing with me. Love ya

Amber Lynn Photography said...

hahah just the perfect amount of clev!!

Keri said...

I'm laughing at Ashley's pumpkin! What a fun October you had!