Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Fun

Caleb loved painting his pumpkin blue. He did not want any other color on his plate. I would say "How about another color?" He would sweetly say "No mom. Just blue."

Casey went deer hunting for 9 days up to elk valley. He was unsuccessful....well, he shot one late one night, but couldn't find it until the next morning & the coyotes got it....but he said he had a great time anyway.

I love quakeys...quakies...quaking aspen....whatever/however you spell it. Casey took this picture & wants to print it & hang it in our basement. I think it would look pretty! I hope that the quality is good enough.


Casey had Shelby take his picture. His words were "Hey Shelby. I feel rugged - take my picture" I've noticed that the Freeze men like to feel & look rugged. Weirdos. The sky sure is a pretty blue.



Casey saw this cow moose & calf on his ride up to their hunting spot. I want to see a moose this close so badly & it seems like everyone does but me! Think it has anything to do with the fact that I'm usually at home????



Caleb at Paul's Patch picking out his pumpkin.



We ended our pumpkin patch trip with an ice cream treat from McDonald's. Caleb LOVES ice cream cones.



On Sunday the 30th we went to Angela's house to carve/paint pumpkins. Casey had just got home from hunting & was unpacking & showering so he stayed home with Taylor & Rylee. It's always a good time & good food.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love that Caleb only wants blue. Your blogs are super cute and you will cherish them one day.