Monday, December 12, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree


I like to put up the Christmas tree & decorations that day after Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving......this is what Caleb decided to do to my cheesecake as it was cooling on the counter top.
I managed to keep my cool. I took them out immediately after seeing them & he FREAKED. He said "HEY!! Put my guys back in that mud!" So - I did. I wasn't about to make another cheesecake (my sister convinced me I was CRAZY to even think about it) so 'the guys' got served with the Thanksgiving desserts this year. I hope that Casey's family didn't mind.



Rylee wasn't too interested in all of the commotion while we were putting the tree up. She was to busy serenading us.



Taylor LOVED the cords under the tree. Not good!






Caleb stared at the tree for a long time. He loved it!






Caleb got a "How To Train Your Dragon" ornament this year. It is Hiccup riding on Toothless the dragon. Caleb calls them baby Toothless & baby Hiccup because they are so small.






Taylor & Rylee each got a precious ceramic stroller for their first Christmas ornament. It has a crystal star hanging from the canopy. I hope it is something that they will treasure later in life.



3 comments:

Me said...

Casey's family loved the "guys" cheesecake. I think maybe Caleb has a future in cake decorating. You guys sure have adorable little children. Each one holds a special place in grandmas heart. :-)

Sandra said...

Love the blog and pictures, especially the one of Taylor under the tree. The look on her face makes me laugh.

Kim said...

I love Caleb looking at the tree. Too Cute.