My Caleb turned 4 years old! Really? F O U R? It's been a lot of fun watching him grow. He is talking so much more. His new thing (which annoys me greatly) is when I talk to him & he doesn't want to have a conversation, he will say "Shush mom!" I'm attempting to get him to ask me NICELY to please be quiet.
Caleb was excited to help decorate his cupcakes. He LOVES frosting. He would barely get some frosting to come out of the bag & onto the cupcake & then he'd lick it off.

He wanted a train cake this year. Wish granted.
We had Casey's family come over & then my family came over a couple of hours later. Our house is not large enough to
accommodate all of the love! Caleb helped each group sing 'Happy Birthday to Caleb' and was the loudest one singing each time. He would then applaud his awesomeness.

After he blew out his candles on his cupcakes with my family he exuberantly said "That's my boy!!!" It was hilarious!
He got a lot of great gifts. A basketball hoop, clothes, a nursery rhyme book, puzzles, a Thomas movie, slippers, a matching game, a Go Fish game, a tape measure, a James train & Sir Topem Hatt.
He loved his construction truck puzzle!!
Rylee,
McKenna & Taylor partying it up.
McKenna is 6 weeks younger than Taylor &
Rylee. I love to see other babies. My little sister is going to have a baby any day & I am so excited to see her as well!

My dad & Taylor
relaxing.

Caleb & his birthday dinner - mac & cheese, fish sticks & corn.

I said to Caleb after I took the first picture "Let's take one more where you aren't being silly." You can guess why I didn't bother trying again.
He had a fabulous birthday surrounded by everyone that he loves. He is one lucky boy. His favorite color is blue & his favorite movie is 'How to Train Your Dragon'. He weighs a whopping 30 pounds. He loves to play with trucks, cars, trains....anything that can go. One thing that cracks me up is I will say "Caleb....you are so handsome!" He'll respond "NO!! DAD is handsome...I'm cute."
4 comments:
He is a cutie :) If I were you, I'd stick with one picture. It looks like his head will start spinning any minute! haha
Looks like fun. I can't believe he's 4 already. He's lucky to have a great mom like you. Looks like his birthday was fabulous all day long.
When little Caleb opened his mouth and sang his happy birthday song it struck me hard....to be as a little child in the eyes of God. So innocent...so sincere...and so loving. I learned alot with his song. :-)
He was a cute birthday boy. And such an enthusiastic singer! I think he had a very Happy Birthday. Good job Caleb's mom.
Post a Comment