Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Anderson Christmas Party

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL (busy, weight gaining, dramatic, stressful, magical, family fun) TIME OF THE YEAR! The Anderson Family Christmas party has come & gone. I look forward to it every year. We had a delish dinner consisting of funeral potatoes, rolls (from Kneaders...Y U M), halibut, salmon, beef roast, peas, veggie tray & cheese ball. It's weird how as the years have went by - we just don't seem to consume as much food as we use to. There were a TON of leftovers.

One of my favorite Christmas party activities is the yearly pictionary tournament. It's fun to see everyones " ART " skills. Here is a picture of Caleb & Blake. Blake's picture was "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus".

Still playing pictionary. I love how Dylan & Griffen both look super special.
Taylor (left) & Rylee (right) in their party cardys & baby legs from Aunt Ida.
Caleb got a Thomas the Train pillow pet from Grammy & Papa Don. He LOVED it...until he saw that Blake got a shark pillow pet. BUT - Caleb has since forgotten about the Shark & sleeps with Thomas every night.

Opening up a toy from Griffen & Blake to Taylor & Rylee. They were sleepy little girls during present time.

Caleb got the RIO DVD, some finger paints & a sucker from Baby Bodine.

My cute scarf & head warmer *WITH* a spot for your ponytail from my parents. Casey got some nice sunglasses.

All of the Anderson grandchildren. Griffen is holding Taylor & Blake is holding Rylee.

Super sporty Angela showing her new head warmer.

My parents got all of the kids these fabulous sleigh bells. I think that they are my favorite gift. My Aunt Marchelle made them & I think that she did an outstanding job.

The party was the day after my birthday...so my mom got a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for us to enjoy.

Taylor (left) & Rylee (right) in their new pajamas holding their baby dolls from Grammy & Papa Don.

3 comments:

Angela said...

What is that? A chair for ants? Griff looks ginorm.

Sandra said...

So, I left this big A comment earlier and now it isn't here. So here I go again, just covering my butt if it posts twice.

Nice to see you got right on this TEE HEE (inside joke) I love the blog, where to start? Cutest babies ever in their party cardys. I love Calebs face when he is opening his present. He reminds me of you kids when you were little. You and Ang in your scarf and head warmer, super sporty. Then you end with adorable babies in jamies. Toooooooooooooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Griff does look like a giant in Smallville. That's funny. Cute blog. It almost feels like I was there. :)