One of my childhood Christmas memories is of my mom & sisters meeting my Aunt Sandra & her kids at Ogden's Christmas Village to walk around & see Santa. I think that I am going to start doing this with my little family. The city sure has spiffied the place up! This year it was way to chilly to take the girls out to wait in line, so Casey stayed home with them while I took Caleb. We met my friends MaLynda & Jess & their darling daughter Aliyah.
Checking out the baking display. Caleb wanted to eat a cupcake SO BAD!
I love these next pictures. I remember loving looking at all of the different displays & being so excited to see what was going to be in the next one. Here they are watching Santa's elves hard at work.
The baking window.
These kids were so good. I was an idiot mom & forgot mittens for Caleb & his hands were freezing. Aliyah's coat was a little to big, so she let Caleb wear her mittens & she stuffed her hands up her sleeves. HOW NICE! What is mind blowing to me is Aliyah is a whole year YOUNGER than Caleb. She's at least a whole head taller & 20 pounds heavier. My kid flat out won't grow!
Caleb LOVED this train.
As soon as we got to Santa's door (after waiting in line for an hour & ten minutes) Caleb looked at me - his eyes full of tears & said "I want to go home." He was DONE waiting. Once we got in & he saw Santa he was okay. He didn't want to sit on his lap - but did tell Santa that he wanted a 4 wheeler & trucks for Christmas. Hopefully he's been a good boy & Santa can get him what he asked for.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun night. Caleb's little face is priceless in the pic with Santa.
That is sooooooooo cute. I luv the pic peaking in the window with the little fingers on the window sill. Darling, priceless pictures.
I love this. Caleb looks so cute!
Post a Comment