Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Resolutions are stupid - so I made some. No one else is going to set me up to fail. It's all up to me!


-Find joy in every day

-Lose 30 pounds (I make this one EVERY year) THIS IS THE YEAR BABY!

-Go to church at least 2 times each month

-Grow a plethora of green beans & bottle them

-Bottle Peaches & Carrots (Taylor & Rylee LOVE both)

-Exercise MORE!




2011 was so freaking exhausting. I hope that in 2012 I can get some more sleep!



On New Years Eve we invited Shelby, his girlfriend Christel, & Shayden over for a night of fun. We put Caleb & Shayden down on the pull-out bed for a fun sleepover - but that failed. Caleb ended going to his own bed around 11:30. They wouldn't fall asleep! The adults (& Rylee) stayed up past 2:00 playing Texas Hold Em, Last Word & Battle of the sexes. I had a really fun evening. I love playing games.



Taylor has decided that Rylee is her new obstacle course. These 2 are constantly kicking each other, stealing toys from each other & just being typical sisters.




I love Rylee's face in this one. It says, "Are you freaking kidding me??"
Taylor seems to be a step ahead of Rylee in learning new things. I guess that is what happens when you are 5 minutes older!

Starting to pull herself up to her knees.

And she's all the way up! (Don't worry Grammy....dad lowered the cribs this afternoon)


She loves her sippy cup!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

How freaking cute are those pictures?? I love the one on the carpet. Cute sisters. Happy New Year to you. I do hope you get some sleep and that I lose 30 pounds, whoops I mean you lose 30 pounds. How fabulous would it be if we both lost 30 pounds?!?!?

Kim said...

Your right. Grammy is worried. That blind cord looks within reach :(
Cute pictures.
I wanna lose 30 lbs too. Count me in.

Kim said...

Grammy is also worried about the hot wheels all over the floor. It would be so sad to have a little one choke on one of those tiny wheels. Just sayin'