January - March are usually the most boring months of the year. It is a HUGE challenge to keep Caleb & the kids I babysit entertained all freaking day. So far so good though - I haven't killed anyone yet.
Casey was watching TV a while ago & Caleb came up to him & said, "Hey, can I get in your pouch?"
Let this be a lesson to all mothers as to WHY you don't leave blankets in the crib with your wee-ones. Rylee managed to make herself into a tootsie roll one night just rolling around in the front room.
My little girls watching some Baby Einstein while I did the dishes one night.




2 comments:
I love random posts, way fun. I love little Rylee all wrapped up in her blanket. They look so sweet watching tv and you can't even see their faces. Caleb roasting hot dogs, all so cute.
Everyone of thos pictures is adorable. Taylor about gave me a heart attack. Pleeeaaassse get a rail in that end spot.
Post a Comment