Monday, February 27, 2012

February Happenings

February sure has went by a lot faster than January did!! Probably because the month was a bit busier. Taylor & Rylee had their 1st birthday, Valentines day, & my mom's birthday. I don't think that there is anything to do in January - which is probably a good thing because October-December are usually CRAZY.

Casey & the kids with their valentine gifts. Casey got a new razor & some Axe spray, Caleb got a sing-a-long DVD & some Cheetos, Taylor & Rylee got some new pajamas.

This boy has my heart - and obviously inherited my taste buds. He LOVES Cheetos! He just needs to switch to the puffy ones & we'll get along better. My Valentine surprised me with a dozen red roses & a Pepsi. How sweet!


Taylor & Rylee love to check out Simba the cat every day. I'm excited for this summer so that their squatty little bodies can run around the backyard. It's going to be just darling - I'm sure of it. The girls also love to lick the back window. I'm not judging. Here are a couple of pictures of Rylee.

Caleb & Allie (one of the girls I baby-sit) 'swimming' in the tub one day. They were in there for over an hour!!!



I put the girls down for a nap one afternoon & they were making so much noise! So I opened up the door & it's like they were talking to each other. How cute is that?!?


They got these cute ballerina outfits for their birthday. I love them. (Rylee has her finger in her mouth)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love that they're talking! How cute! Caleb knows what's up with the crunchy Cheetos, so LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Kim said...

PUFFY Cheetos has my vote. But you might as well learn early your kids will probably do the opposite of what you want them to. Rylee licking the window makes me laugh. See your reflection taking the picture?