My mom & I took Caleb to see Toy Story on Ice. He loved it. He sat through the whole thing & is still talking about parts of the show. We had very good seats!! Row 13!
My mom bought Caleb this AWESOME Buzz Light year toy that spins & lights up. He had the cutest grin on his face. The toy shook this little boys whole body. It was like a shake weight, for toddlers. He had it spinning almost through the entire show. 

Grammy & Caleb with their loves. Grammy - Diet Coke. Caleb - Buzz Light Year

The show was pretty good! The could have shaved off 30 minutes or so - but it was fine. My mom LOVED Ken...especially his legs. I LOVED the troll doll & we both loved the group of Barbies doing aerobics to The Go-Go's, "We Got The Beat" Their high heel skate covers were awesome! Caleb loved every character. When a new one would come onto the ice he would say "Look! There is ____!"
Jesse started singing her lame song from Toy Story 2. The beginning lyrics are "When somebody loved me - Everything was beautiful - Every hour we spent together - Lives within my heart" The couple in front of us lovingly looked at each other...he wrapped his arm around her...and they put their heads together. My mom & I looked at each other & almost died laughing (after we got the vomit taste out of our mouths). We totally didn't get it. The kicker is - these 2 didn't even have any kids with them!!
Jesse started singing her lame song from Toy Story 2. The beginning lyrics are "When somebody loved me - Everything was beautiful - Every hour we spent together - Lives within my heart" The couple in front of us lovingly looked at each other...he wrapped his arm around her...and they put their heads together. My mom & I looked at each other & almost died laughing (after we got the vomit taste out of our mouths). We totally didn't get it. The kicker is - these 2 didn't even have any kids with them!!
After the show we (& almost everyone else in town) decided to go to Crown Burger for lunch because it was close. Caleb was STARVING! I don't think I've seen that boy voluntarily eat something quite so quickly. He inhaled his grilled cheese & then slept the whole way home. It was a fun day.
4 comments:
You crack me up! Tooooo funny you took a picture of the little blonde and her man. We must be related because I'm laughing out loud.
You guys are bitches!
That cracks me up too!!! Still laughing out loud.
I am so glad you guys got to go see all the magic of Toy Story. Perfect for Caleb. :-) You know what? I'm a little jealous of the blonde and her prince. LOLOL WOW.
Post a Comment