Friday, March 23, 2012

Twins 1st Birthday Photo Shoot!

Oh my goodness. Talk about a couple of cuties! Looking at these pictures pretty much exhausts me. It was a BUSY day. In my little upstairs we had - Myself, Taylor, Rylee, my mom, Angela, Ashley, Eva, Grandma Babe Aunt Sandra, Uncle Rick & the fab photographer, Amber. Taylor & Rylee didn't know what was happening! They didn't cooperate very well, but Amber still managed to get some cute shots of the girls. I had (& I am still having) a hard time finding my favorites! (I attempted some photoshop tricks...it was my first time, so no judging.)


Rylee

Weight - 20 lbs - 28 percentile

Height - 31 inches - 93 percentile

Head Circ - 46.2 - 77 percentile

Taylor


Weight - 20.6 lbs - 35 percentile


Height - 31 inches - 93 percentile


Head Circ - 46.6 - 85 percentile

Taylor was not having the best photo day. It was an overwhelming day for her. These next two photos are funny. Taylor loves to twist her tongue & several of the pictures have her cute little tongue out.

Angela made the most darling, delicious cakes EVER for the girls cake smash pictures. Rylee was in HEAVEN! Taylor wasn't sure what to think.

I love Rylee's little foot in this one.

Taylor


Rylee

1 comment:

Shels said...

SOOO cute!!! what cute girlies you've got!