Casey got a new job! He will start at the WalMart Distribution Center in Corinne on April 9th. I hope that he loves it....I hope that he can move into a department that he loves...I hope that everything works out! So - he used some vacation days to get some stuff done around the house & we decided that a family trip to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy was in order.
Here is Caleb in front of the shark tank. He really loved everything.

The penguin pool. There was 1 penguin that would dive into the water...swim a little...jump out & waddle over to his diving spot & start all over again. It was good watching! Caleb is looking up at the penguin here waiting for him to dive in again.

Casey's favorite part was the alligators.

I loved the little creatures in the top left picture. The things below them were neat also. They looked like a cluster of sand with eyes. Creepy. I hated the cockroaches - so I took a picutre. I loved the red crab! Caleb is looking at some jellyfish in the bottom picture.
Rylee & Taylor just chilled & enjoyed the ride. Such good girls!!

This picture was taken by the otter exhibit. I loved the otters!! They didn't hold still long enough for me to get a very good picture (& Caleb had seen the gift shop & couldn't stop talking about getting something - so he was acting like a 4 year old)

This eel was awesome.

We went to a nearby park that Casey knew of (thanks to working for Whitaker Construction) and ate our little picnic lunch. It was a fun outing. I love when they work out!
3 comments:
I can't imagine a better place for a little boy. All those creepy, crawly, squishy things to look at. I agree, that eel is awesome!
Yay. I'm glad you had a good time. Caleb is so cute looking at things and Taylor & Rylee are adorable as usual.
Yessssssss! a successful outing! I'll have to take the boys there, it looks pretty cool.
Post a Comment