Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter - Part 1 - Dove Creek




Ahhhh - Easter weekend. It's the beginning of camping, picnics, cookouts, fireworks, mosquitoes, mallow roasting, & so much more. Alas - we woke up to a pretty nice snow storm the Friday before Easter. Casey & Caleb packed up a lunch & headed out to Dove Creek to spend the day with some of his family. The girls & I stayed home. 1 year old twins in the dirt is one thing....but twin 1 year olds in the mud, wind & rain is another! I can handle some dirt.....mud though...no thanks! I hope that we can all make it out next Easter!



Brad & Mona have been working their butts of on a cute one room 'guest house' made out of pallets. It has turned out really nice! They have 3 cedar walls & they finished the wall with the stove over Easter weekend. I am excited to see the finished product the next time I make it out there. It looks very nice!

I made Casey take the camera out with him to document Easter weekend. I was pleasantly surprised that he took so many pictures!

No comments: