Thursday, July 5, 2012

Water!

Why is water so fascinating?  We went to Logan a week or so ago & ate at Fredricos (I'd give my ham & cheese salad a solid 7 out of 10...something wasn't quite right) and then we went to first dam to feed the ducks.  In all of the times we have taken Caleb he has not once wanted to get into the water.  This was Taylor & Rylee's first trip & there was zero hesitation.  Taylor was a bit more timid about it than Rylee was.  It was a cute, fun moment.
 Caleb's first fishing trip!  For a couple of weeks Caleb has been asking & asking to go to the store & buy a spiderman fishing pole.  I have no idea how this idea formed in his brain - but Casey took him to the store & got him one.  We headed to Mantua reservoir to test it out.  Caleb actually casted quite well!  No hooks were involved...the pole came with a weighted fish at the end of the line to practice casting.  The mosquitoes ate poor Rylee alive.  I was an idiot & didn't pack mosquito spray.  Getting a picture of the twins together is becoming quite the task!  I posted the best one I got of the adventure.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love new blog day! So cute! I love the pic of Casey and the girls. Looks like everybody had fun.

Kim said...

I like how wobbly T & R look while walking in the water. And I love Caleb's fisherman stance.
Sorry you salad wasn't wonderful :(