Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ribbit...ribbet...is it e or i??

Frogs.  Creepy little things.  My parents house has the grossest frogs ever.  They are cleverly camouflaged little suckers.  Many years ago I was playing with my little brother Jordon in the sand box & we came across...an alien.  It was the only logical explanation.  So - we freaked for a bit - then came back out & dug all around it and it was a huge frog.  Did you know that the hibernate??  I didn't!

This guy lives in my mom's garden.  Caleb thought he was pretty awesome.  Jordon picked it up & they pee all over when you pick them up.  GROSS.
 Caleb was a lot braver than I thought he would be! 
 Casey was fun to watch pick it up.  I think it creeped him out.  He was pretty jumpy about it.
My brave guys!

On the fourth of July we made some cute shirts & went out to my parents house.  We struggled getting a good picture - can you tell???  (Taylor is on Caleb's left & Rylee is on his right)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the adoration in Caleb's eyes when he's looking at Casey.
I'm pretty sure if I knew the thing was going to pee when I picked it up I wouldn't pick it up, ewwwwwww!!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh man, this makes me excited for family pictures ;)! those frogs are freaky!

Angela said...

I hate those creepy frogs. So sick. I think the pictures turned out great!