How did I manage to escape the madness you ask? My dad & brother, Jordon, actually said yes to babysitting Caleb, Taylor, Rylee, Griffen & Blake. WHAT TROOPERS! I heard through the grapevine that my twins are like 2 little tornadoes. It was so nice to get out without them for once - but I was happy to see them all when we got home.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
WiCkEd
Oh my goodness. My mom, sisters, Aunt Karla, Cousin Keri & myself have had Wicked tickets in our possession for MONTHS. I wasn't even very excited to go. . . but oh my heck. It was sooooooo goooooooood. At the end of Act 1 I was trying so hard not to cry because I'm the notorious cryer of the family. I had a big lump in my throat & my bottom lip was quivering & I sneaked a peak at Angela & Ashley out of the corner of my eye & they had tears streaming down their cheeks. Wimps. So....I let the tears fall after that. Angela got a CD for each of us & I can't stop listening to it. Even Caleb sings along to a lot of the songs. I still get chills & tear up if I try to sing along. What a fabulous musical. I WILL go again! We all ate at The Cheesecake Factory after the show - Y U M.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVED IT! I'm obsessed. I have the soundtrack blasting in my car at all times. And I sing along and get strange looks while I'm driving. Go figure.
I am listening to it right now on the computer. I love it!
Post a Comment