Here are a few of the latest projects I busted out.
WICKED!!! I love this piece of Halloween decor. I hope it lasts me F O R E V E R. My mom, Angela & I got together at Ashley's house & we all made one. It was fun - and slightly stressful!
This next project was kind of a failure. I can't decide how much I love them....or not. My mom & Aunt Julia collected a ton of leaves at Tony's Grove and pressed them out & then they came over, along with Ashley & Eva, and we mod podged the dry leaves over the jars. I really like them when they are lit up. They probably like being lit up also - who doesn't??? j/k...j/k :)
A cute table for my kids! I got the yellow/orange table from someone on KSL for $10...bought some fabric, some vinyl & some spray paint & made it to match my kitchen! There is no longer 2 high chairs in there! My babies have grown up way to quickly.


2 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you should be getting paid for your talent. Good work woman!!!
We should have taken pics of our WICKED's. We were too stressed out. Crafting is fun, right? Your table turned out way cute.
Post a Comment