I have to say (kind of sarcastically) that I have had a GREAT past 2 weeks filled with......
...potty training. It's disgusting. Rylee has been talking about her diaper being dirty for a month or so - so I took the plunge & put training pants on. Taylor was NOT ready. After 2 days of trying with her, I just put her back in diapers. It didn't even phase her when she was wet. Rylee is doing really good!! Today has been GREAT with no accidents. HOORAY! Aren't they adorable??
Rylee is such a poser!!
Total & complete CUTENESS.
They girls LOVE to color! Caleb never really liked it - so this is all new to me. I bought them some fat crayons & they are doing really good keeping the crayon scribbles IN the coloring books so far.
Movie time!!! Their absolute favorite movie is....
They will sit & watch this the whole way through!!

2 comments:
I agree.
Total and complete cuteness.
XOXO
I think it's an excellent idea to do it one at a time. Rylee is a poser, cute, cute, cute.
Post a Comment