Here are a few pictures of the kids when we got the first decent snow storm back in December. The girls weren't sure what to think! They did think it was AWESOME that I shoveled a path for them.
Caleb embraced the snow & fell straight onto his back to make a snow angel.
Rylee just stood still for the longest time. I wish I knew what she was thinking!
Taylor didn't love the snow. She fell when we first got outside & got her hands wet & I think they got cold to fast. :( List of things to buy?? Gloves for girls.
A couple of days ago Casey & I took Caleb & Blake sledding at John Adams Park. Angela watched Taylor & Rylee while we were gone. She's a trooper - she took them KNOWING Rylee was in undies & not a diaper. What a woman.
Caleb LOVED sledding. He is really starting to enjoy more things - but it has to be on HIS terms. It was even his idea to go down all by himself. He had the biggest grin on his face. I am so happy he enjoyed himself
He didnt' even complain that he had to lug the sled back up the hill every time.
There was one part of the hill that had solid ice underneath the snow. Caleb LOVED sliding down it in just his snow clothes. It was funny stuff.
Here is Casey & Caleb. They both have a pretty big grin on their faces.
Here is Casey giving Blake a big push down the hill.
Blake's face in this picture cracks me up. He hit a pretty big bump & totally bounced out of his sled. I had a lot of fun & think that the kids did too.
Later that night Casey went on our January date. It was his turn to plan and we went night sledding in Logan on Aggie Hill. It was a lot of fun (once I could feel my fingers...it was 0 degrees) We had the hill all to ourselves - wonder why?? After sledding we went to dinner at Fredrico's. My favorite. :)
3 comments:
What - no picture of you sledding. Fredricos - I need the drooling smiley. I love the first picture of the girls. They look so sweet and innocent. The biffing it picture of Blake is pretty good too. Actually, I love them all. So glad you share!!!
Thank you guys for taking your kids outside and showing them to have a good time in all the seasons. You and Casey are great parents and I sure do appreciate you and all your efforts.
Rylee looks so perplexed. Casey looks like he's going to tip over when he's pushing Blake and Blake looks like he's going to run right into that kid! It that Caleb? I love the pic of Caleb towing his sled back up the hill. What a little trooper.
Hah, my prove I'm not a robot code is 222 :) Life's simple joys.
Post a Comment