Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Here he is folks - the leader of the plaque!"

I need to own "Little Shop of Horrors" on DVD.  It is a classic!
Caleb survived his first trip to the dentist!  He was such a good boy.  No fussing - no arguing - very calm, cool & collected Caleb.  He went to a pediatric dentist in Brigham City.  Their office and staff was so nice! The dentist said that Caleb has a teeny tiny cavity that we will wait & see if it starts to bother him.  (When Caleb says something is teeny...he says "That's a weenie little one!")

 He picked a little red car out of the prize tray.   
I really love when crafts turn out!  My mom, Angela, Ashley & I had an epic fail a couple of weeks ago with some wax paper, some crayons and grated candle wax.  It was a disaster.  BUT - these string art hearts turned out ADORABLE!!!
These love letters are so OLD!  I made them probably 12+ years ago with my mom in Relief Society.  They were painted a dusty rose & cream color - so I gave them a glitter makeover.  I think they turned out very cute!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh that Caleb. Always full of surprises. Haircuts are like getting cut with razor blades, but the dentist is no big deal... Love your heart and your letter makeover!

Kim said...

Like shootin puppies with a bbgun,
I'd poison guppies & when I was done
I'd find a pussy cat and bash it's head
That's when my momma said:
Be A Dentist.
One of the best movie moments ever!

Caleb was such a little trooper. He's like a box of Cracker Jacks.You just never know what you're gonna get. His pictures are so cute.

Your crafts are cute. I need to redo my LOVE letters.

Sandra said...

NOT THE DENTIST!!!!!! He is brave and looks so little on that big table. I'm glad he survived his first visit and it's over.