Monday, February 4, 2013

Hardware Ranch

We drove up to Hardware Ranch on Saturday to see the elk.  We met Casey's parents, his brother Shelby & his son Shayden there.  It was around 40 degrees...no wind...hardly a cloud in sight...it was a gorgeous day. 

We were first in line for the next sleigh!!
 This was the biggest bull that we saw grazing.  Not huge - but not super shabby.  I know Casey would shoot it. :)
The girls were funny.  When the sleigh would stop they would both scream "GO!!!"  and then cry.  I'm that person.  The crazy person that takes her (almost) 2 year old twins out in public & they cry & make it so others can't hear things (like the tour guide).  I hate that person!  I hope this phase passes quickly.   Extreme close up of Caleb on the sleigh. He thought it was a fun time. 
 Caleb & Shayden played in the snow after our little tailgate lunch.  They were cute.  I asked Caleb what he was doing in this picture & he was protecting the snow fort.  Cute imagination.
I asked them to look at me & smile....I'm assuming that sun was in their eyes.  Either that or I looked hideous!
 Here is a cute picture of Shelby & Shayden.  The sky looks amazing!
 Brad & Mona were so nice & bought our sleigh ride tickets & provided us with a yummy lunch.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That looks fun. You look super cute in your picture as always. Dad and I always look like such Gomers in pictures. Where did you get that from. Maybe you're just way better lookin than us.
Caleb is outside without his sunglasses!?! What?!?

Sandra said...

Your mother is correct, you do look cute in your pic. Never seen a bad picture of you.
Looks like a lot of fun.
Caleb's a stud!