Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Treehouse Museum

Casey & I took the kids to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden the other day.  It was a rainy day out so I thought the place would be packed - but surprisingly there wasn't many people!  I love outings like that.
 
Caleb's FAVORITE place was the train tables.  It was the first thing he saw & we had a hard time getting him to go check everything else out.  We were sure to visit the trains again before we left though.
Lil' Rodeo Rylee!  Rylee is funny.  I'm going to have to get here one of those STUPID backpacks with a leash.  She runs every single change she gets.  At least she announces when she is going to take off.  Every time she yells, "RUN!!"
Look how much fun we are having.  Taylor really didn't want to get on & Rylee didn't want to share. 
Caleb milking the cow.
Pulling the sword from the stone.  I love that cartoon :)
Rylee driving the fire truck.
Taylor playing some tic-tac-toe.
Taylor loved the fish tank.

Caleb liked the castle & Knights.
Taylor loved the unicorn & princess.
After the museum we went to sizzler to eat.  I love a good salad bar & I was not disappointed.  The kids were all really good too!  I love successful family outings.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Three blogs in a row!!! Love it! Keep em comin! That place looks like a lot of fun for kids. I love the picture of the two girls on the horse, you just smiling away. What's a mother to do? I love Caleb's pic playing with the trains. You can just tell he wasn't about to move. Cute, cute, cute!

Kim said...

Well, that looks like fun. It looks like Caleb would be content there all day. T&R are adorbs, as always. I'm glad you had a nice family outing. Is it your first and last? :D