Mother's day was a fabulous day. I was pretty ornery though....I'm blaming heat & hormones. It's been REALLY hot the past few days!
Casey & the kids got me a bunch of solar lights, a turquoise butterfly wind chime, and a beautiful purple orchid. To make the day SPECTACULAR - Casey made my favorite meal for lunch AND cleaned it up. Ribeye steak, a baked potato, corn & popcorn shrimp. It was so good.
Two of my solar lights are HUGE! I placed them in some flower pots keeping my fingers crossed that little hands will stay away from them. Taylor & Rylee love them. We are currently working on colors and they love that it changes. They even give it kisses. I love my weirdos.
The Saturday before Mother's day we met Casey's family at Card picnic area in Logan Canyon for some dutch oven cooking. They boys planned it & cooked. Ribs...potatoes...cobbler...green salad & rolls. Yummy!
The girls loved being somewhere different & couldn't explore enough!
Caleb found some animal bones & carried them around. He is into insects, bones & extinct animals these days.
We ended Sunday night with a visit to my parents house. We got my mom a cute charm necklace - I made an okay lemon cheesecake dessert - and the big highlight of the day was getting to Skype with Dylan! He is doing great...getting skinny...and is still the same Dyl Pic. He's been on his mission for 8 months already! It's weird to think that when he comes home, the new twins will be 1 already!
Ready for some adorableness??
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008





2 comments:
Ohhhh, cute blog. I love the girls sun dresses, so cute. I'm glad you felt loved on Mother's Day. Casey did good!
Love the time line pics, where does the time go?
Well, that brought a tear to my eye. You are such a good mom. Love the time pics. That should become a Mother's Day and a Father's Day tradition. I love how Caleb is looking at the bones in his picture. Gross. What was it?
Boys.
Post a Comment