Caleb helping Casey prune the cherry tree this past March.
I think I have a picture of Caleb in this with costume in practically every 'random' post. My made it when her kids were little! Caleb loves it. If you can't tell - he is actually riding a broom in this picture.
These two girls are NEVER in the way when I am attempting to cook.
Caleb & I after a cool whip fight!
Here is one of my cuties (sue me...I'm not positive who it is) sitting in her stroller that she got for her birthday from Angela.
This is Rylee playing on the kindle. I took the picture because look at how freaking cute her feet are!!! I need 2 more kindles. It causes everyone way to much stress. I guess it teaches sharing.
Rylee LOVES this alligator!
Taylor likes to think she's being sneaky when I put her into bed with a book in her hands. This time she fell asleep mid chapter it looks like. Adorable. :)
3 comments:
Most of those pictures make me do the belly laugh. So stinking cute. Cute little smile with her hands over her mouth. Rylee's little feet are freaking cute! Taylor is adorable falling asleep with her book. All I could think of when I saw Caleb's picture on the ladder was get Caleb off the ladder. I think I'm getting old. Cute, cute, blog. You need to get a fire/water proof safe and download this on a hard drive and make sure it's safe. I've got a feeling it's all going to be a blur. You are doing a great job, so glad you share.
I think the baby in the stroller is Taylor. You guys surely have a beautiful family.
Sorry Me but I think it's Rylee in the stroller. Cute pictures. It's good to capture the everyday moments along with the special occasions.
Post a Comment