Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Casey & Logan!

Casey & Logan had ANOTHER birthday! They just keep happening. We planned a brunch/water party at our house. I think it was a success. We got Casey a massage, some candy, a new bladder for his camelback and some organic wheat because he wants to grow wheat grass. Ew.
The girls loved the water balloons on the tramp.
Caleb fell in love with Tamara's cinnamon rolls. I may or may not have ate 3 by the time the day was over. They are divine.
I was so happy that all 5 little boys got along & played pretty well together.
The birthday boys.
That night we met Shelby, Malissa, Shayden & Tyson in Logan for the demolition derby. It was fun!
The weather was PERFECT. It was a raging storm in Brigham when we left & just sprinkled on us a little bit at the derby. I was so glad it wasn't a scorching hot summer night. We all had a good time. My mom baby sat Taylor & Rylee so that Casey & I could spend the night with just little Caleb.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love it when I check your blog and there is new one.
Looks like fun stuff. I want to know if Caleb can open his mouth any wider. Cute pictures!
Happy Birthday Casey, looks like you were pretty well taken care of!!!

Kim said...

Looks fun and exhausting.
Hope Brittni didn't get too tired.
Happy Birthday Casey & Logan.