Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Word

Oh Caleb. I don't know why - but he insists on telling me daily that he only likes my hair up in a pony tail. This morning I woke up & my hair was down & instead of, "Good morning mom" I get, "Hey! Can't you go put your hair in a pony tail?" Also - if Casey comes out in the mornings without his glasses Caleb will instruct him to put them on. I'm glad he's not picky!

Here are a few sentences that I've said the last few days that I can't believe are part of my daily life.
Eating dinner one night, "Taylor - don't touch Rylee's nipples." (Yes - we occasionally eat topless. Jealous?)

While getting ready for bath time, "Caleb - you shouldn't let your sister touch your weenie."

One that gets said quite often, "Caleb - get off of your sister!"

I hope I'm not being recorded. If I am I'm afraid a social worker is going to come & investigate soon!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

You are such a buzz kill!!!!

Kim said...

Oh man. What can I say?