Thursday, July 4, 2013

Oh Summer Time

I'm afraid my kids are going to be beyond bored this summer. This mama is NOT going outside if it's over 93 degrees. I am currently sitting in my BASEMENT....sweating. I hope that this isn't how the weather is going to be all summer. I C K.
 
I'm doing my best to keep the kiddos entertained. Here is Rylee on one of the many 'water days' we've already had.
Here is Taylor staying hydrated.
The forces joined together one day. Spider man (Rylee)- a storm trooper (Casey) - and Iron Man (Caleb).
Taylor was catching up with the news while Casey changed her bum.
The girls love the strollers that Aunt Angela gave them for their birthday...but they think they are for them and NOT their baby dolls.
I went to check on the kids one night before I went to bed & they all were in Caleb's tiny bed. It was pretty cute.
They each had a cup in the tub the other night & they were transferring water from one cup to the other over & over & over again. I bet they each said "Thank You" and "You're Welcome" 50 times! Such polite ladies.
I have the best helper when it comes to unloading the dishwasher. Anyone want to come over for a drink??

2 comments:

Kim said...

You said who Spider Man was but who is Storm Trooper and Iron Man??? Taylor reading the paper while her diaper is being changed. Seriously? What a life. And poor Caleb can't even have his pillow. Cute pictures. They are changing and growing so fast. Look at the pic we took last August. All 3 have changed so much.

Sandra said...

So cute. I'm in a horrible mood and this made me smile, not a small feat, then I teared up. Seriously, I need help!