Sunday, November 3, 2013

Seriously...

I have cute babies!  My cousin Amber, yet again, has managed to capture some adorable pictures of my newborns.  When Luke and Alexa were 10 days old, Angela and I loaded them up in the mini van and headed to Ashley's new FABULOUS house in Beaver Dam for a photo shoot.  My mom made a yummy soup and Ashley made a delicious dessert.  Angela and I made sure that there was plenty of pepsi, of course.  Can you believe that it took 5 people for a photo shoot??  Well, it did.  And I am thankful for everyone!!!
This little girl is so beautiful.  She has the biggest eyes!  She LOVES to sleep.
 I hope that these two can be friends FOREVER.  They are both sticking out their little tongues in the bottom right picture. 
 Luke is a cutie pa-tootie!  He LOVES to eat.  I think he averages 2 more bottles a day than his sister!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Adorable, pulls at my heart strings!

Kim said...

I hate to say what S-Dawg said, but that was my exact thought - ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

im glad i could be apart of it!