Sunday, November 10, 2013

Annual Fall Picnic

Someone had to go & have babies in October this year - so we didn't get to have our Anderson fall picnic in Logan canyon.  My parents planned it to be in Mantua at the Box Elder Campground this year.  It was FREEZING.  The campground is really nice - but it is shaded everywhere! 
 
Keeping kids entertained is always a good time.  Caleb was so cold so my grandma gave him her coat.  What is completely crazy - is that it pretty much fit him!  The sleeves were a bit long, but other than that it was a like a glove.  Blake & Griffen were in shorts.  Those boys are insane!
I missed National Toasted Marshmallow day this year so I am glad that I had the opportunity to get my roast on.  Eva LOVES to climb!  There wasn't a moment when I didn't see her climbing onto the table benches or into a camp chair.  Angela was a genius & brought games.  My kids love Aunt Angela.  I love that my 80+ year old grandparents still know how to have a good time!
My dad made Rylee her first toasted marshmallow.  She loved it!  Taylor wasn't interested.  Grammy took Taylor & Eva for a little walk.  Most of us didn't leave the fire - because it was way to cold!  I love all of our fall family traditions.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Cute pictures. Probably cuz I love all of the people in them. I love your blogs. They will be priceless treasures for you and your family in the future.