I'm not biased - but I do think this boy is truly a handsome little man. I took a few pictures of him at the Mantua reservoir. It was REALLY COLD!!
Caleb requested an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake cake. Wow. How many kids request that? I had to call for reinforcements on this one. A gal I went to high school with makes cakes & she did a fabulous job. Caleb LOVED it. My dad said that he will probably request a Mount Rushmore cake next year.
Caleb was so cute opening his presents. He loved everything he opened. He tore the paper off of one present & Blake said, "LEGOS!" & Caleb said, "No peeking!" He got an art kit & LEGOS from me & Casey, Halo figures from Angela's family, Star Wars figures from Colby's family, dinner & money from my parents, clothes & an M&M dispenser from Casey's parents, a Spiderman motorcycle from The Olsen's & a Superman sleeping bag from The Glenn's. What a lucky little boy!
Caleb is into LEGOS lately. He got a couple of LEGO sets from the Monster Fighters collection. He loves them! I think that Casey loved them just as much. All of the boys went to the basement to put them together & didn't surface until they were completed.
What a lucky mom I am to have this boy. He tries my patience pretty much daily - but I know it is just to make me a better person. He loves to torment his sisters, loves to color & draw, loves anything to do with zombies, & loves pizza. He is doing really good in school & never complains about going. He usually has very good manners & has a sweet little spirit. Our family wouldn't be complete without him!!





3 comments:
Holy cow. I cannot believe that cake. SKILLZ He is getting too big!
That cake is awesome! You are correct, he is a handsome little man with a sweet spirit. Looks like he had a great birthday.
Wow. Our little Caleb is growing up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man. And seriously Brittni, do you ever take a bad picture? The camera loves you.
Post a Comment