I must have the camera out more since I've had Luke & Lexi. I have several cute pictures!!
Looks comfortable, right?
One of the kids favorite things this winter has been making hot cocoa. We have went through a TON! Taylor & Rylee have started dipping toast in it & I think it's adorable. Caleb wont' even try dipping. We'll convert him eventually - maybe next year.
Luke & his father...oh wait. Wrong picture.
Here we go - Luke & his father.
Jordon FINALLY bonded with one of the girls. I hate to say this, but I think it's Rylee. I'm not positive.
These girls are funny. They make sure that EVERYTHING of Luke & Lexi's is buckled at all times. The swing, the bouncers, the car seats....It's not totally convenient when I go to put the babies into one of these things, but the excitement that Taylor & Rylee get when the see any buckle undone is priceless.
Sledding in the back yard.
Caleb loved that Eddie was eating M&M's one morning. Shortly after this picture the unthinkable happened - the girls touched Eddie & he had to go stay at the Elf hospital at the North Pole for a couple of days. Poor Eddie....and poor Caleb. It was quite upsetting!
Best helpers ever!
Caleb playing with his remote control truck while Casey shoveled the driveway.
Caleb & Lexi enjoying the baby mobile.

3 comments:
Nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humor. Silly girl.
I'm with Caleb, it stresses me out that the girls touched Eddie too. So many memories.
Luke and his father cracked me up. Cute kiddos!
I LOVE the picture of T & R buckling up the car seats. If a picture can say a thousand words, that's the one!
Post a Comment