My friend was killed last night. She was killed alongside her mother & her children in a horrific murder/suicide at the hand of her husband. I know that her husband loved her deeply & I can only continue to wonder what went wrong. I honestly cannot believe it. The sobbing keeps coming in waves. I cannot wrap my mind around this. You always read about these horrible things and think, "Oh that's sad." and then move on. My mind is completely blown that this actually happened to a friend of mine. We worked together at Flying J for several years & sat right next to each other. I hosted her bridal shower at my house 7 or so years ago. She moved to Spanish Fork shortly after getting married & we still kept in touch. She was a beautiful person inside & out. Her children were some of the cutest I had ever seen. Heaven just received so many angels all at one time. I pray for peace for those closest to them.


5 comments:
No words that I can write will take this sadness away, but I hope you will find comfort in knowing that you are loved very much. I feel your sadness and I just wanted you to know that I love you so much.
:'( So senseless. So sad.
:( so sorry for you and everyone who knew her and her sweet babies
So, so, so sorry. So sad.
I am so sorry. This breaks my heart. Hugs.
Post a Comment