Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Picture Post

These pictures sure make me miss warmer weather!  Not summer warm...but fall warm.  If it is going to be cold I wish that we would get some more snow!  We haven't had much this winter season.
 
Caleb & Casey raking leaves.
 Casey ended up putting the leaves on the trampoline.  The kids LOVED it.
 Caleb helped me put this turkey together for the front porch at Thanksgiving time.  I asked him, "Do you like this turkey?  It's awesome, huh?"  Caleb said, "Not really.  I don't like stupid stuff."
 More leaves!!  This time Taylor & Rylee got to help.
Casey & I met Shelby & Malissa at the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake one night for dinner.  It was nice!  It was a little noisy, but everyone got delicious food & we had some fun conversation.  My Aunt Sandra babysat the 3 older kids - what a nice woman!
 Caleb & his brother.  CUTENESS!
 I don't know who these orphans are.  But they sure do enjoy dirt & sticks.
 This is what happens when I tell the kids to go play downstairs.  They ALMOST make it every time.
 Mona came & helped me out one day with the kids.  The girls LOVE when someone lets them bring out the hairbrushes & combs!
 Rylee - talking on her phone, playing some Candy Crush on the kindle.
 Caleb helping Casey one day with Alexa's bath.

3 comments:

Kim said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Ashley said...

Holy crap I am cracking up at what Caleb said. All the pics are adorable! I like your shirt you wore to Cheesecake

Sandra said...

I don't like stupid stuff either, Caleb rocks. Fun pictures!