Seriously - I can't stay away from the zoo. It sure has changed since I was little kid! They have made so many improvements! That is probably why it costs a fortune to go! I was fortunate though - I had 3 coupons...one for each of the kids to get in for F R E E. I love free.
The kids were in heaven. No one ever wanted to ride in the wagon - but I am glad that we had it so that we could carry our lunch & drinks & bags!! My favorite was the otters & the seals.
I love that my girls BOTH wanted Zebras!! Caleb was stoked that no one got to the snow leopard before he did. Simple pleasures are the finest.
This cute grizzly bear and the polar bear were showing off in the water. The lion was just chilling - but it is a beautiful creature so I snapped a picture. What would be more terrifying - A bear chasing you down or a gorilla?
Taylor & Rylee loved everything. They got startled by a gorilla, loved watching some monkeys play, were thoroughly entertained by the seals, and couldn't wait to go see the next thing! In fact - just today Rylee asked me if we could go to the zoo. How cute.
Casey hates sloths. They use to have it behind glass - but now it's out in the open. They are pretty hideous creatures. What is totally disturbing is that Casey's impression of the guy is pretty spot on.
My mom & Casey's mom joined us for the day. I think that they both had a good time. My kids are so lucky that they get to live so close & be loved by their grandparents.
Caleb was our master map man. I didn't even think to hand him the map until halfway through the day he asked what other people were carrying around & when I handed him his very own map - he was officially in charge. He would tell us where we were going next & where to turn. He was adorable.
Talor & Rylee are strange. They are fascinated with nipples. When they walked up to the gorilla statue I said to Casey, "Five bucks that they touch his nipples." Casey said, "Okay. I bet they don't." He totally owes me still. Funny little nipple touchers.
Caleb & his rock & roll hands crack me up.
It was a perfect day! Great weather and great company.
Ashley & Eva are the best. The watched Luke & Alexa for us. Ashley said that they took a 2 and a half hour nap AT THE SAME TIME. I think that has probably happened to me twice in the last 8 months. I am glad that they were good for her!




2 comments:
Cute, cute pictures. What a fun day. That Caleb is a smarty. He's going to discover something that will change the world one day, I'm sure of it.
It was a fun day. Thanks for inviting me.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment