For Mother's Day this year for my mom we got all of the grandkids together for some pictures. Two Color Photography is who captured the moment for us. We went to the tiny beach at Mantua reservoir & it was FREEZING COLD!!! We had all of the kids dressed so cute & springy - cute coordinating colors - and they couldn't even smile they were so freaking cold. Dang it!!
My cuties on the beach.
Caleb adores Griffen & Blake - and this pictures captures it perfectly!!
I think that this picture is my favorite of the whole group.
We even snuck in a picture with the kids & their mama's. We do great work!
Me & my crew on Mother's day.
For my gift this year I asked Casey to finish the front yard. HE DID IT! It looks so much better! He built the cute fence & smoothed everything out, put down weed paper and some wood chips. I got some whisky barrels and planted some color and I love my front yard so much more!
Next year we are hoping to have the funds to do something with the concrete at the bottom of the house.
A close up of my flowers. They are doing great!




2 comments:
Your yard looks real nice. You have your mothers touch with flowers.
I love that picture of the boys too. It's a keeper!!!
So glad I was invited to continue the journey!!!
I didn't see that pic with the moms. I need one of those! Happy Mother's Day to one of the very best moms ever. And I said your flowers wouldn't grow. What do I know?
Post a Comment