Sunday, July 6, 2014

My March Madness

I can't believe it's July 1st and I'm just posting my March randoms.  I'm a little behind.  You would think I was busy or something. 
 
These two can be so dang cute together!!  How do you tell them apart in this picture?  Check their toenails of course!!
When Luke & Alexa were just over 5 months old I had to put them into separate cribs.  They were kicking the crap out of each other!  The will now roll to the side where they can get the closest to each other & just laugh at each other.  It's adorable.
The moon was GORGEOUS one night!  So - I snapped a photo.  I may frame it for Halloween or something.  I love it.
Luke's 1st faux hawk.
Caleb had crazy hair day at school.  He was so excited!!  He loved his colorful, spikey new do.
How cute is this hand holding?!?!
My mom hosted a Frozen party.  It was adorable.  The crazy woman even cut cheese slices into little snowflakes.  We had snowman noses for a snack and bottled melted snow for a beverage!  It was fun.  My kids got lucky and got to keep the balloons.
Luke the rock star!  Such a cute baby boy!!!!
 Seriously - the highlight of my year so far.  The blonde afro day.  The girls looked so cute with their hair up in curlers....the next day was a different story.  I took the curlers out of Rylee's hair first & she HATED it!  I told her to smile for the camera and she said, "No.  I don't like it!"  Taylor didn't even know what to think.  They cracked me up every time I looked at them that day.  Sorry little ladies!!

3 comments:

Me said...

You could write a whole blog on hair with all those cute little cuties. :-) love them all to pieces.

Sandra said...

I love pictures of sleeping babies and yours are soooooo cute. All of the crazy hair pictures and your hair looks fabulous.
I love the moon picture. It would be a great Halloween picture indeed.

Kim said...

I can't believe how much everyone has changed just since March. Thank goodness for pictures. Your hair looks fabulous. And those pics of
T & R are some of my favorite ever. Cracks me up.