Friday, July 11, 2014

Pool Day!

I don't think that I can say it enough....I love successful family outings!!!  Casey has Monday's off of work so it's kind of nice to go & play once in a while because places aren't quite as crowded. We went to the aquatic center in North Ogden.  Mona, Ashley, Eva and Blake all came and played with us too!  The water slide was a HUGE hit!  Blake, Caleb, Taylor & Eva couldn't get enough of it.  Rylee didn't want to try.  I thought that Rylee was going to be my adventurous little twin, but it's Taylor all the way.  I pegged that one wrong.  Fist one of many I suppose.
Caleb has learned to love the water.  He was just like a little fish.  They had a smaller tube slide for younger kids & he was a maniac going down that thing so much!  My girls were content most of the time to just play in the shallow part with their squirt guns.  The babies enjoyed their first time at the pool too!
 Here are a few more pictures.  Blake LOVES the water.  The girls loved the Doritos that I packed for lunch.  I'm happy that Casey is a hands on dad.  I couldn't handle this group if he wasn't.  Ashley was exhausted at the end of the day.  She hauled Eva up the slide stairs probably 20 times.  Legs of steel I tell ya!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmmmmmm maybe you didn't peg them wrong maybe you mix them up along the way.....Hmmmmm
It does look like a fun day. The pictures of the babies are adorable. That little Luke is such a stud.

Kim said...

We really did peg them wrong. Maybe Sdawg is right. Maybe you mixed them up. Looks like fun. Pool days are some of the best days.