Tuesday, July 22, 2014

9 months!!

My babies are 9 months old!! 
 Luke's stats are:
Weight - 18.3 lbs - 18th percentile
Height - 27.5 inches - 23rd percentile
Head Circ - 45.4 - 51st percentile
This little boy is hilarious.  He really is a good baby, but when he is hungry or tired he will not go unheard!  He makes the cutest little pucker/sucking face when he is starving or when he is all snuggled up next to me falling asleep.  I love it.  He has 2 teeth on the bottom & 1 of his front teeth have popped through on the top.
 Alexa's stats are:
Weight - 15.6 lbs - 4th percentile
Height - 28 inches - 63rd percentile
Head Circ - 43.2 - 26th percentile
My little girl is so dainty and sweet.  The pediatrician thinks that she might have some post traumatic stress from getting stuck with needles when she had RSV in May.  She is pretty serious most of the time, but here sweet smile could melt any body's heart.  She LOVES Caleb.  He can always make her laugh.  She has started to give me sloppy, mouth wide open, kisses.  She has 2 teeth on the bottom.
 Both of these cutie pies are FINALLY sleeping through the night. 
The both are champion eaters!  We have started with baby snacks, bananas and yogurts.  I plan on adding some cooked carrots & sweet potatoes pretty soon.
They can both twist their tongues - true talent at it's finest.
They are army crawling EVERYWHERE.  I hate that I have to sweep everyday - tee hee.
I love my Lukester Pookster & my Little Lexi.  I am so glad that they are mine!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Awwwwwwwww, cutest blog ever. I had a silly grin on my face the whole time I was reading it. Adorable!

Kim said...

What cute babies. Did they have 9 month check ups? Love them to pieces.
XOXOXO

why isn't one of these adorable pics on facebook?