Thursday, July 31, 2014

Awesome April

Caleb & Casey went to help Brad and Mona in Dove Creek one day.  This photo happened.  What a cutie.

Here is my awesome Grandma with Luke & Alexa.  Can you believe she is almost 85 and still up for shopping & temple square??  I only wish I will be half as fabulous as her in my 80's!

Taylor loves Shadow.  He has been the best cat ever. 

This picture of Rylee is hilarious. She can be such a cheese ball!

Here are me & my little loves at my mom's Frozen party!

Caleb is so creative.  He made 'habitats' out of play-doh one day for these animals.  I wish I could remember the names of all of them!!

Growing up!!
 Rylee having some chill time with Lexi.

Both of these kiddos have tummy time down!

I won these GORGEOUS flowers on a facebook drawing!  I was so happy that I won.  The arrangement was much bigger than I thought it was going to be.  I went to the store to pick them up & Caleb said, "Those are so pretty!  I wish that I could give them to Ashley."

This little beauty has the sweetest little sleeping poses.  What a doll!

Rock and Roll hand - check.  Worm - check.  All boy - check!

Bath time is the cutest time ever.  Well - sleeping time is pretty dang cute also.



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ohhhh I want more. Just scrolling down with a big stupid grin on my face and then it's the end. Darling pictures!!!

Kim said...

♥♥♥LOVE♥♥♥