Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crystal Inn

I did the unthinkable.  I got a job.  I started working 3-4 mornings a week at the Crystal Inn.  I set up and clean up the continental breakfast.  It works out because the kids are still asleep for half of my shift and Casey just has to take care of breakfast.  I've only been working for a month, but I really think that I like it.  It's nice to get out....some people are generous tippers....I feel like I have more energy....and I can start saving for my little ones futures.  One of the perks - we can go swimming WHENEVER we want to!!!
 
Rylee - she isn't very fond of immersing in water.  She likes to stick her feet in, but any farther than that she has a mini meltdown.
Lexi - she loved it.  She kept relaxing her head back & kicking her feet like crazy.
Caleb & Taylor - they both like the water.  The loved the hot tub more than the actual pool this day.  Hopefully we can teach our kids to swim now that we have free pool access!!  See Caleb's rock and roll hands?  Love it!
Casey took a selfie.  It cracks me up & disturbs me greatly at the same time.
Luke - he LOVED splashing (see his hand?).  He didn't quit.  he would splash so hard that he would gasp for air because he was drenching himself in the process.  It was adorable.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What cute little swimmers! Um the seflie? Fish lips? Oh my.
Agreed - funny and disturbing.

Sandra said...

That is a great perk. It looks like fun! Tell Casey no bird lips - ever! Interesting Kim calls them fish lips and I call them bird lips, I don't why. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.