Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gardner's Village!

I had major excitement going on inside of me anticipating this day.  I had to miss it last year because of little babies, so needless to say I was ready to go!  We started with lunch/dinner at Sandra's.  YUM.  She made burrito bowls.  It was kind of like a café rio salad, but without the lettuce.  She made bean dip & cupcakes too!  I bet she was exhausted.  Everyone was pleasantly full!
 
After lunch we went outside to enjoy our cupcakes & the fabulous weather.  Angela was taking turns with Eva, Taylor & Rylee on the swing.  It was Rylee's second turn when all of the sudden they were in the air & falling to he ground!  The swing seat broke!  It was the most graceful fall I have ever seen.  Rylee didn't even make a noise.  She was in total shock. 
 
They had music playing at Gardner's village & I am pretty sure everyone enjoyed getting their groove on.  The three little girls were adorable of course.
 We took every opportunity to get a photo in.  We are fabulous - how could we not?!  My mom was laid up from having surgery so she couldn't join us this year.  Next year for sure!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Aw. Those pictures are all so cute. Glad no one was hurt in the swing mishap. Rylee told me it was "dangerous".

Sandra said...

I went and bought a new S hook the next day. I felt horrible. So glad Ang's legs weren't behind her in pump mode. Just glad it turned out like it did. She is such a good auntie!!!
Gardner Village is a great tradition. So glad you started it. How many years has it been now, at least 6. So glad I get to tag along with you sexy witches!