After dinner on Christmas Eve the kids got to open their new Christmas pajamas! They looked so freaking adorable! After everyone was ready for bed they put cookies on Santa's plate (and carrots for the reindeer of course) and we headed out into the city to check out all of the Christmas lights. After about 5 minutes - the 3 older kids were bored and just wanted to go home. Fun haters!
The fat man with a bag found us all!!! What a fabulous guy! I wonder if he had his elves clean up the front room. it hasn't looked this nice since at least September 2013.
Christmas morning with little kids is awesome. Rylee & Caleb were so excited. Taylor didn't feel good. It was sad! The first thing the kids went for was Luke & Alexa's pile of presents. Caleb said, "Can I open the first present and then we can all take turns?" What a thoughtful kid!!!
The babies were pretty cute when they finally decided to wake up. Luke found a random piece of chocolate someplace & managed to get it all over his face and in his hair. Dylan came to visit, which means Lexi gets a cell phone for a while. They are besties. It's pretty adorable.
We woke up to a white Christmas. I don't think you could ask for more. It was cold enough that it was sticking on the grass, but warm enough that the roads weren't awful. After Taylor watched Rylee open both of their presents she took a 3 hour nap. Poor girl. Caleb had a lot of fun on Lexi's toy from Santa. Around 6 pm Casey & Rylee zonked out. Obviously Christmas was pretty rough for them!
These ladies are in love with their tea set! Even Jordon & Papa Don got in on the tea party action. Their winter dress up clothes are fabulous. I think that I want to leave their princess castle on the kitchen table for the next 6 months at least. They play with it if it's there & the princesses dresses are covered in glitter - so it gives me pleasure!
For their 'Christmas Favorites' picture these girls picked their fabulous glitter glider castle, their Elsa dolls from Grammy & Papa Don and their tea set from Grandma & Grandpa. They are at such a fun age!! Is it weird that I love that their hair color is exactly the same??
Caleb picked his Lego car from Santa, his fish from Grandma & Grandpa and his Nutcracker doll from me & Casey. He said, "I'd have my castle in the picture, but I'm not going to carry it up the stairs."
I have no idea what these cuties would pick for their favorite. Probably a pile of gift wrap & tissue paper was really their favorite thing. They haven't spent a whole lot of time sitting on their ride on cars from Santa - they have been using them like walkers instead. It makes my heart sad & happy at the same time when I look at this picture. They are getting so big!!




2 comments:
That was adorable from start to finish. Luke's chocolate face made me laugh out loud!!!
So cute. Reading this and looking at the pictures I felt the butterflies of Christmas in my stomach that I haven't felt for a long time. Kids are what make Christmas fun. LOVE the jammies.
Post a Comment