Tuesday, April 14, 2015

HaPpY EaStEr!

The thrill of searching for your Easter basket.  I remember it well from when I was little.  For some reason I felt like it was a race to see who would find theirs first.  The kids were searching all over outside and they just couldn't' find them.  Silly rabbit - he decided to hide them inside this year!  Caleb found his in the cleaning closet and he had a package of Mr. Sketch markers.  He was so excited!!  The markers all have a fantastic scent.  Blueberry, strawberry, lemon, root beer...they are fabulous!  Rylee's basket was behind the couch and Taylor's was in the bathtub.  The each got a mermaid Barbie & they love her!
Caleb was so excited about his markers.  He ran to get a piece of paper and this is what he drew.  This child has the best imagination when it comes to drawing.  His amazing stick people never cease to amaze me.
Luke & Alexa found their baskets behind the recliner in their bedroom.  They even got an adorable pop-up lawn mower.  It even came with a mini gas can.  It's pretty cute.  Luke was a big fan of the Easter grass.  I bet I am finding in places for the next several months.  Alexa was a lover of her peeps.  A girl after my own heart.

4 comments:

Me said...

Caleb, I am so impressed with your pictures of the resurrection. That is wonderful. A great blessing for us all. Happy Easter indeed.

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Caleb's picture's are awesome. Some one has been listening well. Luke could have received just a basket of grass and been perfectly happy. I can't wait to see the mermaid Barbies.

Keri said...

I hate auto correct and I see it totally did summit instead if submit. Anyways.......mail that pic into the friend.