Friday, July 31, 2015

June Pictures

For Father's Day we went to Brad & Mona's house for some dinner & water balloon fun!
After the Freeze fun, we headed out to my parent's house.  The girls loved the kitties, Fasty & Simba (not their real names...but that is what they call them).  Lexi face planted it into the muddy garden and Luke loved playing in the cabin.
Which book to read is one of the hardest decisions to make every single day.  So - they just take them all off of the bookshelf. 
My little ladies had their spring dance recital.  I love to watch their confidence blossom.  They are adorable!  Taylor is on my left and Rylee is on my right.
This baby wants to be so grown up already.  I still want to rock her to sleep and feed her bottles.
One evening I realized that I couldn't remember the last time that I showered.  I told Caleb that he was in charge while I hurried and washed the stench off of myself.  After I was so fresh & clean, this is the sight I saw.  CUTE!
Did I mention that Lexi thinks that she needs to grow up?  She wants to hang with the big girls all of the time.  This may go down in history as one of the most adorable pictures ever.
We have filled up the pool several times this month.  It has been one of the hottest Junes ever!  Where is Luke?
Oh!  There he is.  In the dirt.
 After being spoiled with a sleep number bed - I can't even imagine how uncomfortable this hide-a-bed would be.  They seem to love it though and all 3 of them still fit on it!
Enjoying a popsicle at Grandma's house.
We had a cousin water day.  They were all so cute!
Luke got to have his first glazed donut.  He couldn't seem to get it into his mouth fast enough.  He loved it.
Lexasaurous.  Rawr.
Making it rain for the kids one day.  Seriously though...I am running out of ideas to keep these kids entertained.
Lexi is a tablet master.  She can turn it on...navigate through games...and figure most of them out.  Luke loves to just watch what she is doing.
This orphan is mine.  I swear that I do her hair.  Some days it just lasts longer than others.  She is a shoe lover through and through.  It's crazy how frustrated she gets when she can't get them on her feet - but her smile when she's got it accomplished is fabulous.
I have no idea if it is true or not...but I like to think that these two love each other so much that they have to sleep by each other.  They have a whole crib all to themselves and the choose to sleep next to each other more often than not.
I love Luke's little feet in this picture and I love that even though I'm trying to lovingly help Lexi stop sucking her thumb...she's sucking it anyways.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

So I'm looking at your blog and Rick walks by and says what are you chuckling at. He walked by when you found Luke in the dirt. So cute. Caleb tending, Lexi with her little shoes and big smile. All boy Luke (have I mentioned that I think he's a little stud). The girls looking so cute at dance. The babies sleeping by each other. Really doesn't get any sweeter than that. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Me said...

AMen to what Sandra said...except may i add that i'm wheezing laughing with cute little lexi and her shoes and hair photo. Caleb is such a good big brother to watch all the little ones. What darling children.

Kim said...

Love June. Every pic. Love Caleb babysitting. He's the best. Love the babies sleeping by each other. My heart melted. Love that Luke doesn't succumb to peer pressure. That will be a good attribute for the future. Love the pic at the dance recital. Cutest little dancers ever. Love little Lexi choosing a crayon. She should be shaking a rattle. Love sleeping in the hide a bed. I mean what is the big deal? Their bedroom is 5 steps away and they all sleep in there together anyway. That bathtub pic is adorable. Cute smile on every face. I love that Lexi is in charge of the tablet and they both know it! Cousin water day looks fun. What a nice Aunt Britt.