Casey turned 35! I'll never understand why he doesn't like cake with glorious frosting and sprinkles. He requested a berry cobbler. Wish granted! Lexi loved playing with the balloons. Caleb was beyond excited to give Casey a couple of Skylander game pieces for the Xbox. Seriously - beyond excited. He had known for a couple of weeks what he was going to give him and the anticipation was killing him! Brad, Mona, Annalor, Shelby, Malissa and baby Makayla came for dinner, dessert and gifts. It was a nice birthday party.
For his birthday every year he likes to take a trip to Bear Lake and play on the beach. I think that Alexa had the most fun this year. She was a little beach babe/weirdo. She loves to wear accessories. Shoes, glasses, hats, scarves, jewelry - she is a crack up.
Luke is confusing. If you put this boy in the bathtub he has the time of his life. You take him to the beach, he has a panic attack. He was content sitting right by the water throwing sand. It looks like we did manage to get a picture of him dipping his toes in though. Caleb liked digging in the sand and the girls loved splashing around with Casey out by the sand bar.
We only stayed for a couple of hours because it wasn't the warmest of days and there was some pretty scary clouds headed our way. But it was a memorable day for sure. Mona & Annalor joined us and I think they had a nice time. Taylor is in the top picture & Rylee is at the bottom.
Even though I feel like life is crazy sometimes, I sure will miss this little person stage. Where I have so many kids - I imagine they will keep me stocked up with grandchildren one day. They are all at such adorable ages. I love them!!




3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. The picture of Caleb is adorable. It should be on a poster about the joys of giving, simply adorable. The pictures of the littles are so cute. You would think you would have to put a rope on Luke to keep him out of the water. Looks like a fun time. So glad you are not a raging alcoholic. Keep up the good work!!!
What adorable water babies!
It was a fun birthday celebration and Bear Lake was fun too. Wait until your baby(s) turn 35. LOL
Post a Comment