Sunday, July 12, 2015

May Pictures

Rylee played way to hard one day.  We found her snoozing in Luke & Lexi's room.
 Cuties!!
 These two are trying to master the fork and the spoon.  Oh. My. Goodness.  I love that Luke's plate is a disaster and Lexi's food is all still in place.
 Sickies....all clean...snuggles...Bubble Guppies...puppy & kitty
 Rylee helped Casey mow the lawn one morning.
 This funky chicken had a little play at school.  He had the funkiest moves out of all of the chickens!!
 His presentation was fabulous.  I love the picture of the bees pollinating the flowers.  He LOVES to draw!
 Luke loves this racing car toy.  As long as I don't leave his sight, he will play & play & play & play with it.  Look at those curls!
 Lexi & her shoe obsession.  She had a hard time balancing in papa Don's shoes one night.
 Luke & his dirt obsession.  He freaking loves the stuff!
 Oh...and his water obsession.  Look at the cute smile!
 I had a migraine one night & Casey had to run an errand in Mantua.  He stopped on his way back to pick me some wild flowers.  How nice! 
Taylor & Rylee had their dance pictures taken.  Such pretty little ladies!!
 Each and every day Lexi wants hang with the girls.  It's adorable.  Her & Taylor were watching a little TV the other morning waiting for the other sleepy heads to wake up.
This boy is so creative!  We had the play-doh out one afternoon and he created Iron Man and The Hulk.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Ohhhh sicky pictures make me sad. Luke cracks me up, it doesn't matter what he is doing he just cracks me up. Talk about all boy. Caleb is an amazing drawer. His look is changing from a cute little guy to such a handsome boy. I seriously don't know how you do it. I had Teagun from 10:30 until 4:00 today. I didn't eat, didn't comb my hair, didn't take a shower. I did find time to pee, some things you just have to do. Never doubt your awesomeness!!!!!